Thursday, August 5, 2010


playground at union square from valerie soles on Vimeo.

5 comments:

  1. Why does this video make me cry?

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw! he does seem a little lonely and lost, doesn't he? it's my overhead perspective and cropping of other kids. rest assured, he had fun! though we are a little lonely since so many of our pals went on vacation...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's really lovely. I mean, his outfit echoes the tiles, and the part where you put a reassuring hand on his head is so sweet. I guess he reminds me of a baby bird here...so vulnerable.

    I'm turning into a soppy old lady. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so lovely--the way his outfit echoes the tiles, and the sweet spot when you put a reassuring hand on his head. He's like a little bird. So vulnerable.
    And Im turning into a soppy old lady. :)

    ReplyDelete